Submissions are managed electronically through Microsoft CMT.
Manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with the IEEE Computer Society conference author guidelines. The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates for conferences, as well as related information, can be found at the IEEE website. Specifically, please note the following format requirements:
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Whatever text processor or formatter you use to write your paper (LaTeX, Microsoft Word, FrameMaker, etc.), please convert the output to PDF before submission.
- Maximum manuscript length varies with the type of submission.
- Maximum paper length should be eight (8) pages. Two (2) additional pages are allowed, but an extra charge will be applied.
- Maximum WiP extended abstract length should be three (3) pages. One (1) additional page is allowed, but an extra charge will be applied.
- Maximum Demo extended abstract length is two (2) pages.
- Maximum PhD Forum extended abstract length is three (3) pages.
- Maximum CAI paper length should be two (2) pages.
- We must be able to print your paper once it is submitted. Therefore, all fonts used in the paper MUST be embedded in the submitted PDF file.
- The paper must be able to print clearly on standard black-and-white printers. Reviewers are not required to view your paper in color.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one author to attend the conference and present the paper. Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of SustainIT 2017. SustainIT 2017 organizers reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.